Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review of Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout



So I feel like I've been under a rock or something. How have I never heard of or read these books before?? I go to stalk Jennifer L. Armentrout's Facebook page and she already has like 66k likes! Wth have I been doing? (Probably reading) On a happy note I'm now obsessed and I have FOUR more books to read! Woohoo!!! Any who here's my review from Goodreads and some buy links for your laziness pleasures. I have a series to finish! <3

Review: ★☆★☆★

I absolutely LOVED this book! It pulled me in from the beginning and it had me wholly consumed until the end. Katy is a very likeable and relatable character for me. Dee is the kind of best friend girls die for and the back and forth chemistry between Daemon and Katy is HOT! Did I mention Daemon? Swoon!

The storyline is excellent and original. It's finally something I haven't read about before! The coolest take on aliens I've heard in a long time! Ms.Armentrout's writing is impeccable and flows really well. She really makes you fall in love with these characters and their stories which is a must. I feel like quite an array of people could like this book. It touches on a few different genres. It's a YA, Paranormal, Romance, Sci-Fi mash-up.

I can definitely say I have found a new author to stalk. :) 

►Add to your Goodreads

Buy Links for Obsidian: FREE ON AMAZON!
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Audio Book

The rest of the series (Amazon)
Onyx (A Lux Novel, Book #2)
Opal (A Lux Novel, Book #3)
Origin (A Lux Novel, Book #4)

Final installment Opposition releasing August 5th, 2014!
Pre-order here!---> Opposition (A Lux Novel, Book #5)



Author Stalking Info:
Facebook
Author Website
Twitter
Goodreads

There is also an "Opposition is coming giveaway" on her website!! Go check it out!! 

 http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/opposition-is-coming-giveaway/

No comments:

Post a Comment