About Me

My photo


We are two stay at home moms who are obsessed with books and the amazingtastical authors behind them.We promote books in all genres whether we have read them or not. Pretty hard to find your next fictional infatuation without scouting possibilities, amiright??

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review of Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout



So I feel like I've been under a rock or something. How have I never heard of or read these books before?? I go to stalk Jennifer L. Armentrout's Facebook page and she already has like 66k likes! Wth have I been doing? (Probably reading) On a happy note I'm now obsessed and I have FOUR more books to read! Woohoo!!! Any who here's my review from Goodreads and some buy links for your laziness pleasures. I have a series to finish! <3

Review: ★☆★☆★

I absolutely LOVED this book! It pulled me in from the beginning and it had me wholly consumed until the end. Katy is a very likeable and relatable character for me. Dee is the kind of best friend girls die for and the back and forth chemistry between Daemon and Katy is HOT! Did I mention Daemon? Swoon!

The storyline is excellent and original. It's finally something I haven't read about before! The coolest take on aliens I've heard in a long time! Ms.Armentrout's writing is impeccable and flows really well. She really makes you fall in love with these characters and their stories which is a must. I feel like quite an array of people could like this book. It touches on a few different genres. It's a YA, Paranormal, Romance, Sci-Fi mash-up.

I can definitely say I have found a new author to stalk. :) 

►Add to your Goodreads

Buy Links for Obsidian: FREE ON AMAZON!
Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Audio Book

The rest of the series (Amazon)
Onyx (A Lux Novel, Book #2)
Opal (A Lux Novel, Book #3)
Origin (A Lux Novel, Book #4)

Final installment Opposition releasing August 5th, 2014!
Pre-order here!---> Opposition (A Lux Novel, Book #5)



Author Stalking Info:
Facebook
Author Website
Twitter
Goodreads

There is also an "Opposition is coming giveaway" on her website!! Go check it out!! 

 http://www.jenniferarmentrout.com/opposition-is-coming-giveaway/